L'Atelier della Danza of Giardini Antonietta in the website www.atelierdelladanzashop.it based in Forlì treats personal data provided by customers to fulfill and confirm the Terms and Conditions, to process electronic orders, shipments and necessary communications during the period prescribed by law.
1. The Data Controller of personal data, in accordance with the GDPR (from here on referred to as "Regulations" is Antonietta Giardini, ID company L'Atelier della Danza, based in Forlì (from here on referred to as "Data Controller");
2. The contact details of the Data Controller are: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel.: 333 6501260;
3. Personal data is understood as any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Source of personal data
1. The Data Controller processes personal data obtained with the consent of the customer and obtained with the purchase contract and the execution of the electronic order created in the e-commerce site L'Atelier della Danza Shop;
2. The Data Controller processes only the contact and identification details of the customer, which are necessary for the fulfilment of the purchase contract;
3. The controller processes personal data for shipping and accounting purposes and for the necessary communication between the contracting parties and for the duration prescribed by law. Personal data will not be made public and will not be transmitted to other countries.
Scope of data processing
The Data Controller processes the customer's personal data for the following purposes:
1. Registration on the website L'Atelier della Danza Shop in accordance with Chapter 4, section 2 of the GDPR;
2. For the fulfillment of the electronic order created by the customer (name, address, e-mail, phone number);
3. For compliance with laws and regulations arising from the contractual relationship between the customer and the Data Controller;
4. Personal data are necessary for the fulfillment of the purchase contract. The contract cannot be concluded without the personal data.
Duration of personal data retention
1. The Data Controller keeps the personal data for the period necessary for the fulfillment of the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Data Controller and the customer and for the duration of 3 years from the conclusion of the contractual relationship;
2. The Data Controller shall delete all personal data after the expiration of the required period for the retention of personal data.
Recipients and persons in charge of personal data processing
Third parties who process the customer's personal data are subcontractors of the Data Controller. The services of these subcontractors are essential for the successful completion of the purchase and electronic order processing contract between the Data Controller and the customer.
The subcontractors of the Data Controller are:
- Webnode AG (e-commerce platform);
- Shipping company;
- Google Analytics (website analysis);
Inaccordance with the Regulations, the customer has the right:
1. to access to personal data;
2. to the rectification of personal data
3. the cancellation of personal data;
4. opposition to the processing of personal data;
5. the portability of data;
6. the withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data in writing or by e-mail sent to: email@example.com
7. the submission of a complaint to the supervisory authority in case of suspected violation of the Regulation.
Security of personal data
1. The Data Controller declares that it takes all necessary technical and organizational precautions to protect personal data;
2. The Data Controller has taken technical precautions to protect the data storage spaces, in particular by protecting computer access with a password, using antivirus software and performing regular computer maintenance.
1. By placing an electronic order on the L'Atelier della Danza Shop website the customer confirms that he/she is informed of all the conditions of protection of personal data and accepts them to the fullest extent;
2. The customer accepts these rules by checking the box on the order form;
3. The Data Controller may update these rules at any time. The new updated version must be posted on its website.
These rules come into force on 01/02/2021